Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

New Camera

Took a walk today at one of my favorite spots, McKinley Park duck pond. I brought along a friend, my new camera (and Brian). My uncle surprised me with a Canon Rebel T2i for graduation and I haven't been able to play with it yet.
I am not a bird lover but have been trying to warm up to the idea that these massive geese can peck my flesh off at the drop of a hat. The best way I have found to do this is by feeding them. We save our scrap bread and bring it. Normally we are SURROUNDED by birds of all kinds and the sweetest squirrels you've ever met, but unfortunately the day I bring my camera a man had just emptied a Costco sized bag of feed on the ground. Still got some good shots and hopefully will able to play around now that Spring is approaching.

Some adorable couple watching the feast

The hissing goose
Just want to squeeze him

No comments:

Post a Comment