Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sheeee's Baaaack

A lot has happened in 5 months.

-Graduated
-Applying for grad school
-Still working at the State (not a change, just a miracle that I haven't gone postal)
-Made an ETSY store
-Had my solo art show
-Survived my solo art show
-Actually sold some art
-Starting helping out at Bella Vista

Okay, maybe not that much but it sure feels like a lot has happened.

I guess it’s safe to say that the few months in between graduating and trying to figure what the heck I’m doing with my life have been a tad stressful…to say the least.
BUT I’m back. Not with a vengeance, not even with a plan. Just back.
I’m finally having one of those days where I just feel like everything is going to fall into place and if it doesn't then everything will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment